Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My favorite quote so far from Herman Cain

There were a lot of things to comment on from last night's Western republican debate.  But this was my favorite moment:


Anderson Cooper asked the question, “How do you explain the Occupy Wall Street movement happening across the country? And how does it relate with your message?”  Herman Cain, I’ve got to ask you, you said, — two weeks ago, you said, “Don’t blame Wall Street, don’t blame the big banks. If you don’t have a job, and you’re not rich, blame yourself.”  That was two weeks ago. The movement has grown. Do you still say that?   (APPLAUSE)
CAIN: Yes, I do still say that. And here’s why. (APPLAUSE)
CAIN: I still stand by my statement, and here’s why.

They might be frustrated with Wall Street and the bankers, but they’re directing their anger at the wrong place. Wall Street didn’t put in failed economic policies. Wall Street didn’t spend a trillion dollars that didn’t do any good. Wall Street isn’t going around the country trying to sell another $450 billion. They ought to be over in front of the White House taking out their frustration.
GO HERMAN!!!!!!!

No comments: