Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Starbucks Holiday Coffees


I love Starbucks - especially at this time of the year. They always come out with special flavors for the holidays, and this year is no exception. Last year they featured Peppermint Mocha and Gingerbread Latte. Those two are back once again, along with a new flavor - Caramel Brulee!


I tried Caramel Brulee this morning. It is delicious, but it is not what I expected. It does not have a very sweet caramel flavor. Instead, it is rich and creamy. The emphasis is definitely on the "brulee," not the "caramel." If you want caramel, go for the Caramel Macchiato.


I also am in love with the Gingerbread Latte. It tastes like someone melted a gingerbread cookie into your coffee. Sweet, creamy, rich, and YUMMY.


The peppermint mocha is good, but it's not my favorite as the chocolate they use is too bitter for my tastes. I prefer milk chocolate.


No comments: