Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Building on Success

I was so excited about the wire wrapped crystal bracelet I made (and sold!) last week - see my older blog posts - that I decided to build on my success and see what else I could do with this design. I wondered if I could make the bracelet wider somehow, and also bolder. And VOILA! Here's what I came up with. You can see more pictures of it here on Etsy.




I love it! It may be a little bit too much bling for some, but I am so thrilled with how it came out. Next up - maybe I'll try it with three rows. What colors of crystals do you think would work with this design?

4 comments:

Christie Cottage said...

These are very pretty!


I had to check out your blog because of its name!

http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

Christie said...

We "Christies" who KNOW how to spell our names should stick together! :)

NinasCD said...

That bracelet is GORGEOUS! and I love the clasp!! It would be lovely in any color I believe, maybe a sky blue would be pretty with the silver tone. Love, Love, Love it!

Sophie said...

I like it a lot! I think just about any colors would look good with that style. You could alternate them or do a rainbow too.

I also really love how you take the picture on the stem of the wine glass, very nice!