Friday, September 18, 2009

Festival Preparations - Can you believe this?

Last night I finished packing up all my jewelry and the tabletop displays for my show this weekend. It all reduced down to this little stack. I am always amazed at this point - I start thinking, "Wait - where are all my pieces? Do I have enough? This sure doesn't look like much for all that work!"


Of course there will be much more gear going with me - including my tent, tables, and weights to keep the tent from blowing away in the breeze. I will try to get a picture of the SUV all packed up tomorrow morning.

The end result should look something like this:



If you're in the area, come see me at the Roswell Arts Festival this weekend. There's a link on the top left side of this page for directions.


And here's what my work area ended up looking like. Anyone want to come over & clean up THIS mess for me?????








No comments: